WATERBURY – Iconic singer/songwriter Carole King wrote her first hit ‘Will You Love Me Tomorrow’ at the age of 17 and she’s never looked back.
She wrote it with her new husband Gerry Goffin for the female group The Shirelles, and the couple became a songwriting legend. They were commissioned to write a song for the princely sum of $25 plus a penny in royalties for every record sold.
- Kartik Aaryan Upcoming Movies: The actor is set to blow viewers away with Shehzada, Captain India and more
- Riley Keough on directing, nepotism and crying during “Elvis” – WWD
- Film Review “Three Thousand Years of Longing”.
- Isabela Merced stars in Sony Marvel Films with Dakota Johnson
- “The door is open” for Netflix to expand box office reach, says theater owner chief
- These are the best movies to see at the 2022 Tribeca Film Festival
- The best summer vacation movies
- California Science Center Opens IMAX® Original Movie Asteroid Hunters 3D
- COVID-19 is still wreaking havoc in central Florida movie theaters
- Marquee WV Movie schedules and showtimes Friday, June 17-23