A benefit concert for Angel O’Malley-Lipham is scheduled for July 9th at the Miner’s Theater in Collinsville.
O’Malley-Lipham is service director at the Collinsville Food Pantry. In the spring of 2021, she was diagnosed with stage four esophageal cancer that had spread to her liver and lymph nodes. She has undergone multiple rounds of aggressive chemotherapy and immunotherapy that have shown promising results, including shrinking her esophageal tumor.
- Prabhas “looks really cool in the introductory part” of Project K, says Nag Ashwin
- The critically acclaimed The Alien Report lands here for a day-long sneak peek | Chicago roll
- The Wilma Theater announces world premieres and more for the 2022-23 season
- 13th Annual The Fire This Time Festival to play at the Kraine Theater in July
- dr Allison Fleetwood is a busy, inspirational teacher
- ‘The Batman’ 4K Blu-Ray has great Dolby Vision and additional features
- Javier Bardem talks ‘Dune 2’, Cancel Culture, his 2016 flop ‘The Last Face’ – Deadline
- What the resurgence of the movie theater business means for Indian media plans
- A declaration of love to theater children
- Who Ya Gonna Call?: Ghostbblasters save the Gaslight Theatre; crazy cat ladies are visiting a brewery, and who’s crazy? | Art: function