After Orlando Magic won the 2022 NBA Draft Lottery on May 17, all 30 teams in the league are now turning their attention to the NBA Draft Combine, which will be held in Chicago.
Many fascinating prospects are putting their skills to the test in front of hundreds of league scouts, executives and staff this week to make their dream of getting drafted into the NBA a reality.
Initially, a total of 76 invites were made to this year’s combine, including Chet Holmgren, Paolo Banchero, Jabari Smith Jr. and Jaden Ivey, among potential first overall winners, but since then, seven more invites have been awarded based on outstanding performance at the G League Elite Camp, which started earlier in the week took place.
From strength and agility drills to target practice and live five-on-five scrimmage, many draft prospects have made their mark at this event over the years, and we shouldn’t expect anything less this year!
Here’s everything you need to know about where to watch this week’s NBA Draft Combine, and the names of all of this year’s entrants.
How to Watch NBA Draft Combine:
The 2022 NBA Draft Combine, being held in Chicago, began on May 16, but coverage will air Thursday, May 19 at 3:00 p.m. ET. on ESPNEWS and continues at 5 p.m. ET. on ESPN2. The second day of coverage will then resume on Friday, May 20 at 1:00pm ET. on ESPN2 and continuing on ESPNEWS at 2 p.m. ET.
ESPN will be televised NBA today hosted by Malika Andrews live from the NBA Draft Combine at 3:00 p.m. ET. on ESPN during the week.
List of participants in the NBA Draft Combine:
A NOTICE: Marcus Sasser (Houston), Bryson Williams (Texas Tech), Jalen Wilson (Kansas), Jared Rhoden (Seton Hall), Darius Days (LSU), Tyrese Martin (UCONN) and Kenneth Lofton Jr. (LA Tech) all received invites after attending this week’s G League Elite Camp in Chicago for the NBA Draft Combine.
2022 NBA Draft First Round Orders:
- Orlando magic
- Oklahoma City Thunder
- Houston missiles
- Sacramento Kings
- Detroit piston
- Indiana Pacers
- Portland Trail Blazer
- New Orleans Pelicans (via Los Angeles Lakers)
- San Antonio Spurs
- Washington Wizard
- New York Knicks
- Oklahoma City Thunder (via Los Angeles Clippers)
- Charlotte Hornets
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Charlotte Hornets (via New Orleans Pelicans)
- Atlanta Hawks
- Houston Rockets (via Brooklyn Nets)
- Chicago Bulls
- Minnesota Timberwolves
- San Antonio Spurs (via Toronto Raptors)
- Denver nuggets
- Memphis Grizzlies (via Utah Jazz)
- Brooklyn Nets (via Philadelphia 76ers)
- Milwaukee Bucks
- San Antonio Spurs (via Boston Celtics)
- Dallas Mavericks
- intense heat
- Warriors of the Golden State
- Memphis Grizzlies
- Oklahoma City Thunder (via Phoenix Suns)
Related Stories on the 2022 NBA Draft
- Full 2022 NBA Draft Orders: First and Second Rounds: Here’s the full order for the 2022 NBA draft, which is scheduled to take place on June 23. CLICK HERE.
- 2022 NBA Draft Lottery Order: Full Results and Order: The 2022 NBA Draft Lottery took place on May 17th and the Orlando Magic won the top pick in the draft! Here are the results of this year’s lottery. CLICK HERE.
- Pacers secure first single-digit pick in 33 years, President Kevin Pritchard says ‘We like sixth pick’: There can be very good value with the sixth pick where the Pacers had a 19.6% chance. Now it’s up to reception to maximize the low season. CLICK HERE.