Chris Cunningham always admired how hard the Midland Christian football team played and how much effort they put into every game while he was on the opposite touchline.
Cunningham will see that toughness first hand in the fall when the former head football coach and Plano Prestonwood athletic director takes over the Mustang program.
- 7 football legends with child prodigies as son of Robin van Persie signs with Feyenoord
- Football field invasions can only be tolerated as an act of celebration – not ugly chaos – Mike Walters
- Former Proctor football player pleads guilty to sexually assaulting teammates – Duluth News Tribune
- Drake London, Treylon Burks and Garrett Wilson
- Liverpool Football Club goes to extremes to enhance fan experiences at historic Anfield Stadium
- How 4-Star RB Trey Holly found his home with LSU football
- Wisconsin Badgers Football Recruitment: News and Notes from the Past Week
- Penn State accuses former football player of ‘misappropriating’ confidential document
- ‘Guys came here to play football’: QB Collaros says hitting bombers are doing everything they can to be ready for training camp to begin
- Missing Jordan Addison is no big deal