Hoyoverse announced the start of the 2022 Genshin Impact North American Tour.
This tour will include many Genshin Impact booths with fun events, exclusive merchandise and a food truck with dishes made by Teyvat himself!
Here’s everything you need to know about the Genshin Impact North American Tour 2022, including locations, dates, events, merchandise and more.
Genshin Impact NA Tour 2022 schedule and locations
The Genshin Impact 2022 Tour will take place in four cities in North America.
- Los Angeles – Anime Exhibition
- July 1 – July 4, 2022
- Los Angeles Convention Center
- Toronto – Fan Exhibition
- Aug 25 – Aug 28, 2022
- Metro Toronto Convention Center
- Seattle-Pax West
- September 2 – September 5, 2022
- Seattle Convention Center
- New York-New York City
- Oct 6 – Oct 9, 2022
- Javits Center
- New York-Anime NYC
- Nov 18 – Nov 2020, 2022
- Javits Center
Fans do not need an additional ticket or reservation to participate in the Genshin Impact activities as the booths are open to all visitors with a ticket to the show/event.
Activities of the Genshin Impact NA Tour 2022
Fans attending the Genshin Impact events can expect the following activities:
The art of stamp collecting
- Visitors to the convention can participate in interactive tasks to collect stamps that can be exchanged for rewards such as unique posters and food truck coupons.
- On the Genshin Impact stage, Hoyoverse has prepared interactive experiences featuring influencers and famous cosplayers.
- Every day new interactive activities come to the stage such as:
- Paimon Questionnaire
- Open World Challenge
- Abyss speed run
- Boss speed run
- Cosplay fashion show
Genshin Impact Food Truck
- Outside of the venues, Hoyoverse will have a Genshin Impact Food Truck that will sell some in-game specialties.
Genshin Impact NA Tour 2022 merchandise
The tour will introduce a store where fans can find exclusive merchandise. These are some of the items available:
- Acrylic hangable: $12
- Midsummer Island Adventure Acrylic Stand: $15
- Midsummer Island Adventure Badge (Barbara & Jean): $4
- Character stand made of acrylic: $15
- character badge: $4
- Airpods Cases (Guoba and Jumpy Dumpty): $18
- t shirts: $35
- Woven Bracelets: $15
- Paimon Food Theme Capsule Toys: $25
- Genshin Concert Acrylic Chibi Stand: $10
- Jumpy Dumpty mug: $35
READ MORE: What is the Best Kuki Shinobu Build in Genshin Impact?