REDDING — There’s a back-and-forth in many coach-player relationships, and Joel Barlow Boys lacrosse coach John Distler had a laugh while discussing his with Danny Shaban.
Shaban describes himself primarily as a football player who loves lacrosse. Distler watches Shaban play lacrosse like a football player, but sees the lacrosse player he can be.
- Dynasty Fantasy Football Mailbag: Davante Adams Trading, Tight End Strategy, Rookie Draft Tips and More
- The UCF Knights football coaching staff is doing well recruiting Georgia including Langston Hughes HS
- Soccer leads Southeast Polk’s Abu Sama to long jump success in Iowa
- How GamStop’s partnership with football clubs is driving responsible gaming
- The SC ends the Praful Patel era in Indian football
- 2022 Fantasy Football Quarterback Projections: Jalen Hurts and Jameis Winston climbing, rookies still missing
- Danger Here – Frank McNally on military metaphors in football
- Scottish football transfer news: Rangers eye £1m defender, Celtic’s 15-goal star intimidates future, Hibs keen to make ex-Hearts midfielder new boss, Motherwell wants ace of rivals
- Tottenham women’s Chioma Ubogagu has been banned from football for nine months after an anti-doping violation
- Era Adjusted Fantasy Football Rankings: An Introduction to the Rating System