The Stratford Spartans’ four weeks of spring football culminated in a spring game at Tully Stadium on the evening of May 12.
The game pitted full-time offense against full-time defense, with offense getting points for things like first downs and defense getting points for things like tackles for losses, forced turnovers, and forced punts. The offensive won in the end with 53:24.
- Will the nerds take over professional football?
- The ten greatest Auburn football players of all time receive yard leaders
- According to Jim Nantz, Phil Mickelson once suffered a fantasy football loss so devastating it may have affected his game on the golf course
- Browns tight end Marcus Santos-Silva is desperate to return to football after a successful college basketball career
- Girls’ high school flag football concludes its inaugural season at the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools
- Iowa Football native Aaron Graves arrives with a college degree and aspirations
- Added Freddie Kitchens to the football team
- Waterford football benefits from Fitzgerald’s ‘Cork arrogance’
- Everton vs Crystal Palace – Football Match Report – 19th May 2022
- Auburn trustee Jimmy Rane denies boosters involvement with football coach Bryan Harsin