ALTON – Amare and Alton Little Theater have teamed up to bring Ty Bechel’s two-act live performance, If I Never Wake Up, back to Madison County at 7:00 p.m. at the Alton Little Theater, 2450 N. Henry St., in Bring Alton Saturday 21st May.
This powerful, heartbreaking and emotional two-act drama follows Aurora, her two troubled friends and family through the escalation of drug use and how choices can affect everyone involved.
- Inside singer Engelbert Humperdinck’s $6.2 million LA home
- 2022 Chita Rivera Award Nominations: – New York Theater
- Theater programs are working to reduce major representation gaps in the industry
- Yasumasa Morimura Presents Solo Exhibition “My Self-Portraits as a Theater of Labyrinths”
- Theater review: “Earth, ash, dead tree”
- Water People Theater announces cast and creative team for LORCA, LIVING THE EXPERIENCE
- ROLL OF A LIFE | At three local theater groups, women are taking the helm as artistic directors – VC Reporter
- New Star Wars Movies Explained by Lucasfilm’s Kathleen Kennedy
- World Premiere of MISTER MISS AMERICA starring Neil D’Astolfo at the Rattlestick Theater Company
- The Spiritual Sequel to Roger Rabbit and 7 more movies and shows to watch this weekend