Forty six years. So much time has passed since the first and last time I directed a summer theater production.
It was my own version of “1776,” written from memory of the film and lines I copied while listening to the album. After two years of watching ‘Bicentennial Minutes’ on television, which recounted the events surrounding our struggle for independence from British rule, I felt proud of this country and the ideals it embodied. Writing, directing and producing “1776” seemed like the perfect way to celebrate our nation’s 200th birthday.
- Navy Bases Set for Top Gun: Maverick Previews.
- NYC’s Tangram opens Asian cyberpunk food hall and beer garden
- Brit Floyd Concert at Jackie Gleason Theater to Pay Tribute to Pink Floyd Music – WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports
- Youth theater company celebrates perseverance in challenging times
- Film back on the rocks – Boulder Daily Camera
- “Freestyle Love Supreme” keeps audiences in suspense at the Miller Theater at Kimmel Cultural Campus – CBS Philly
- Riedel installs the Bolero intercom system in the Comédie Française Theater – rAVe [PUBS]
- ‘Sherman’s Showcase’, ‘A Global Celebration’ and more
- Elvis film highlights Tupelo’s influence
- The Russo Brothers’ next film The Electric State begins filming in October