The World Series of Poker (WSOP), part of Caesar’s entertainmentannounced on Friday the Edition 2022 of, a comprehensive online-only festival with offers on both WSOP.COM in the United States and exclusive partner site GGPoker for all international territories. WSOP Online 2022 marks the third year the online tournament series.
Subsequent to 53° annual WSOP at the Las Vegas Stripawarded $347.9 million in prize money to 197,626 participants, WSOP Online 2022 will be there official gold bracelet tournaments and wall-to-wall side action on GGPoker (Aug 14 – Sept 27) and WSOP.COM (Sept 10 – Oct 18). Every WSOP Online 2022 bracelet winner, both international and domestic, will receive a seat at the Tournament of Champions during the WSOP 2023 in Las Vegas.
For the third time, GGPoker will host the $5,000 No-Limit Hold’em World Championship, better known to poker players and fans as the WSOP Online Main Event. This event, which holds the Guinness Book of World Records for a prize pool in an online poker tournament, will again feature a $20 million prize pool guarantee.
WSOP Senior Vice President and Executive Director Ty Stewartsaid: “Nobody wanted this year’s WSOP to end. In many ways, however, the return of the WSOP Online is even more exciting. Together with GGPoker we have a clear vision to make this festival the biggest deal in online poker every year so the WSOP offers players the marquee event every year in both live and online poker.”
🔥2022 GGPoker x WSOP ONLINE🔥
It’s that time again. $20M Main Event + $10M Mystery Bounty and much more! For more information on GGPoker x WSOP ONLINE, visit https://t.co/A753KUVax4.
— GGPoker – The biggest poker room in the world (@GGPoker) August 5, 2022
GGPoker will offer 33 bracelet events with buy-ins ranging from $100 to $10,000. Highlights include following tournaments:
- $1,111 each 1 for War Aid – Sunday 14 August
- Million dollar mystery bounty – $10M GTD, 1M Top Bounty Prize – $210 Buy-in – Monday 22nd August (Day 2)
- $10,000 Heads UP NLH Championship [No Late Reg, 128 Cap] – Saturday, 27.8
- $10,000 Super MILLION$ High Roller NLH – $5M GTD – Sunday, 08/28
- $1,500 MILLIONAIRE MAKER NLH – $5M GTD, $1M for 1st place – Monday 29 August (last day)
- $100 FLIP & Go NLH – $1M GTD – Monday 5 September (Go Stage)
- $1,050 WSOP GGMasters HR Freezeout NLH – $2M GTD – Sunday 11 September
- $400 COLOSSUS – $3M GTD – Monday 19 September (last day)
- $5,000 No Limit Hold’em World Championship – $20M GTD – Monday, September 26 (Day 2)
Online satellites for all international bracelet events of the WSOP Online 2022 will take place at GGPokerallowing players to participate in these events and have a shot at WSOP gold for less money.
New GGPoker players are in eligible to claim the poker room’s welcome bonusearn more rewards with the Honeymoon for Newcomers promotion and automatically join GGPoker’s Fish Buffet loyalty program, which offers regular cash prizes.
Daniel Negreanu, Global GGPoker Ambassador and winner of six WSOP gold bracelets, said, “Online bracelets are just as prestigious as live tournament bracelets. I’m glad we’re creating a new tradition to celebrate online playand I aspire to add my first WSOP online bracelet to my collection.”
WSOP Online on WSOP.COM, available to players physically located in Nevada or New Jersey, has created and made it in prize pools in excess of $25 million in both 2020 and 2021 the richest domestic online tournament series of all time.
This year, The promotion will be extended to Michigan and Pennsylvania for the first time with six weekly bracelet tournaments eachfor players located within those state lines, in addition to the 33 bracelets awarded in the Nevada and New Jersey joint liquidity network.
Buy-ins range from $365 to $10,000, with the WSOP.COM online championship scheduled for Sunday, October 16th at $1,000. The online offering is planned for this fall alongside a number of notable live tournaments in Las Vegas.
Out-of-state players are invited and encouraged to participate in the series as long as their device is geolocated within state lines. Players are strongly advised to test their account and geolocation services prior to each tournament.
WSOP.COM Highlights include the following tournaments. Daily satellites for all WSOP Online 2022 bracelet events will be available on WSOP.COM.
- $500 Monster Stack – Sunday 11th September in all markets (NV/NJ, PA, MI)
- $400 PLOSSUS 6-Max – Saturday, September 24 (NV/NJ only)
- $365 No Limit Hold’em Turbo Deepstack – Thursday, September 29 (NV/NJ only)
- $777 Lucky 7th – Sunday 2nd October in all markets (NV/NJ, PA, MI)
- $1,500 No Limit Hold’em – Tuesday, October 4th (NV/NJ only)
- $500 Big 500 No Limit Hold’em – Sunday 9th October (NV/NJ, PA, MI)
- $1,000 WSOP Online 2022 Championship-Sunday October 16th in all markets (NV/NJ, PA, MI)
- $10,000 Super High Roller [1x Re-entry] – Tuesday, October 18 (NV/NJ only)